Grandma Terry had to head back home to her normal life. We surely miss her and as Miss P said, Grandma Terry you should live with us cause I like it when you clean! Does that mean I don't clean?? H thinks it's because Grandma Terry cleaned her room!!! (Mom makes her do it herself!) Mom, I miss you! You did to a fantastic job of cleaning my house and doing things I would never get too! Thanks for entertaining the tykes and being a good hand off of the babe when needed! You truly are the best!

We hope to see you soon!!! xoxoxo
PS the tykes are holding their new soccer balls. They start soccer next week and are way excited if you can't tell!
4 comments:
Mom, so glad you could go out and be with them. The kids look like they really enjoyed you! Jamie
Can your mom come and stay a week at my house? That is so great that she helped you so much!!!
Yes...grandma's are a vital part of bringing home a new babe. Seriously things got cleaned that I never knew needed cleaning!
Well, I sure hated leaving you all but I'm sure you were glad to get your computer room and normal life back! Thanks so much for letting me come out and stay with you and making me feel welcome and letting me share in your lives. It was fun to go on all those walks/bike rides with you and Hobie and to join the kids in their everyday activities. I'm not very talented and I missed helping you the first week you were home with the littlest guy so I had to make a contribution to your life and cleaning is about all I can do. I enjoyed helping out and doing things that you shouldn't be and don't have time to do. You keep a very clean and very organized home, it amazes me! (Remember how untidy you were as a kid?) You have a beautiful family and good friends that look up to you. You add alot of personality to everyone's life around you. I love you, daughter. And Brandon, thanks for putting up with me hogging your house and family and for being patient with me being in the way and making me feel at home. I'm so glad Traci has you to take care of her and the kids and to love them all! Please kiss and love that little guy for me and tell him it's from Grandma Terry. And squeeze P & H and give them my love! Mom & Grandma T
Post a Comment