do we all see the world the same, or is my orange your purple?
Man! I don't blame you!! He is darling!
I want to kiss on him too! He's so darn adorable! Jamie
He is so sweet! I want to hold him.He makes me a liitle bit baby hungry.
Hi Baby Boy G! Grandma loves you and misses you so much. Consider yourself cuddled and kissed!!! Love you little guy. Grandma Terry
He's cute as ever!
So cute! And you posted this a few weeks ago, so he's already changed so much again, I'm sure!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Man! I don't blame you!! He is darling!
I want to kiss on him too! He's so darn adorable! Jamie
He is so sweet! I want to hold him.He makes me a liitle bit baby hungry.
Hi Baby Boy G! Grandma loves you and misses you so much. Consider yourself cuddled and kissed!!! Love you little guy. Grandma Terry
He's cute as ever!
So cute! And you posted this a few weeks ago, so he's already changed so much again, I'm sure!
Post a Comment