Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What Babes do Best!

S-L-E-E-P!!!
More Sleep
and Still Sleeping! Yes, my friends this would be Baby G's favorite past time these days. But he is oh so cute when doing it!
His 1st Sponge Bath.
Wasn't his favorite, but bring on the hair washing! He could be in a commercial he loved it sooooo much! Love to see him so content!
We are all still adjusting to new Baby G in the home, but we wouldn't have it any other way. We all love him so. The tykes have been a great help around the house and Brandon- What Would I Do Without YOU!!!!!! I love you all-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute and healthy! What a blessing! Hope you're catching some ZZZ's right along with him. Can't wait to get my hands on that little guy! Love Mom

erika said...

I love it when kids sleep.They look so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

awwww... he is darling! Sleeping babies are the best!

Letty said...

Oh he is so pretty. I love it when they are so sleepy, that is as long as I'm not entirely full of milk (busting at the seams) and cannot get them to eat. ;0)
Looks like he is happy to be home.

Noelle said...

I love sleeping babies, my baby is just barely staying awake more then just eating. Baby G has the cutest cheeks, Erin squealed when she saw him. I am so excited that we both have these precious little angels in our homes!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so perfect! And it looks like he belongs at your house! Love Jamie