Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Post

I feel so blessed to have this new little person in our lives and the joy that he brings to me. With perfected toes,
and perfected hands, this little man grew in my body. What an amazing thing we as humans can do to create LIFE!
I so love Baby G and love to see our family pulling together to make things work with a new one in the home. I am grateful to my Lord above for sending this little angel into our home to bless our lives. I hope that I can be the best mom to him and lead him in the right.
I love you Baby G- Welcome to Our World!

13 comments:

YbsisKaren said...

I love the pics of the hands and feet. So perfect. So much can be said from them. You always take the best pics. Congrats to all.

Anonymous said...

Traci: He seems so healthy and to be doing so well! I'm proud of the mommy you are and the love you have for your children. And for your neat husband and his love for all of you. You were a special blessing in my life when you were newly here and now that blessing in continuing and growing through you. I love you, Daughter! (and your very special family) What precious pictures these are. Mom

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely perfect!! I love baby feet! I am thinking of you every day and wishing you all the best!

Hayward Family said...

He is just PRECIOUS!! I LOVE all the new photos of Baby G! ;) I can't wait to meet him in person! He seems SO AWARE ALREADY!! What a precious gift the Lord has given you and your family at this time! Love and miss you guys!!

Hayward Family said...

He is just PRECIOUS!! I LOVE all the new photos of Baby G! ;) I can't wait to meet him in person! He seems SO AWARE ALREADY!! What a precious gift the Lord has given you and your family at this time! Love and miss you guys!!

Shaka said...

so sweet! they grow too fast!

Lisa B. said...

Sooo cute! i cant wait to meet him,

Deb-t said...

Your little baby G is just adorable. Congratulations! How is motherhood treating you dealing with three now? You must be very busy.

wonderwoman1975 said...

Oh what a sweet little baby boy. I love little newborns! So very special. Congratulations, and enjoy that babe.

val said...

What a sweet post on your baby G. My baby G is 2 1/2 years old now!! Time flies, I'm so glad your are enjoying this time!

Anonymous said...

Those are sweet pictures and thoughts! I can't wait to create a fun album for him and your family! Jamie

Kristen said...

He is gorgeous, as are of course your other two. I love seeing the picts.

Bita said...

Oh... tooo dute!!! I just can't wait to hopefully be able to see him myself! I just looooove babies and your's is absolutely adorable!

COngrats again!