k so traci you should really do something about all of that arm hair! Just kidding! It threw me off for a minute, but I figured it out. You'd think I'd know my own brother! Look at that cute baby!
Here I am, Welcome to my Blog! Don't ya love having a place to put your thoughts, dreams, hopes, and journaling in one place! I love looking into other peoples lives and learning new things along the way!
6 comments:
ohhhhh...soooooo...sweet!
Love it!
I love the first bath! JK didn't have a bath until he was 3 weeks old!!! His little umbilical stub wouldn't fall off!
He is so extremely cute!
I'm loving all these handsome baby boy pictures. I love him!!
He definetely looks like one of your kids! So adorable! Jamie
k so traci you should really do something about all of that arm hair! Just kidding! It threw me off for a minute, but I figured it out. You'd think I'd know my own brother! Look at that cute baby!
Post a Comment