Saturday, August 16, 2008

All In A Day...

A special visitor came- Grandma Terry is here to visit us and meet new Baby G!
Off to a birthday party at the pond. Miss P with her pinata goods!
H with even MORe pinata goods!
A Fireman's parade in town.
And the carnival too!
It was quite a busy day for us! We even got to watch the fireworks show from our front porch- we have the best seats in the house!!

8 comments:

Shaka said...

looks like fun! it's so nice to have family come to visit!

Shaka said...

looks like fun! it's so nice to have family come to visit!

Letty said...

awww...how fun! I think at the Easter egg hunt this year Poppy (the younger) ended up with much more loot than Oscar. How fun! and the brother love pic is priceless!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Mom you look great! Jamie

val said...

Looks like a fun day, and so glad your Mom got to come out!

erika said...

So happy that your mom is there with you right now!

Hayward Family said...

How FUN to have your mom there!! Tell G-Ma Terri I said HI!! :)

Sondra said...

I know that I'm way too late, but I'm so glad that Terry came to see you all. She and you deserve the time together. I love Terry so much. She looks very happy.