Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just For Grandpa Gary!

Baby G says "Thanks so much for my Major Cutie onesie!" Aren't I adorable in it too?
My big brother H thinks this is the best piece of clothing that I own!
Thanks Grandpa gary, I love it!!!

4 comments:

ger chouinard said...

Hi T! B shared your blog address with me! YAY! So cool to be able to check up on you guys. Your children are beautiful! Sweet blog ... my Baby is 21 and 'the empty nest thing' has allowed me to find time to 'blog' ... YOU are amazing for getting it all done with little ones! xoxo, g

val said...

Wow that is an awesome little outfit! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! What a fun little outfit!

Sondra said...

Yeah, that outfit is very Gary. I'm glad that H likes his brother in it.

When Dad was down visiting us he tried to recruit a 17 year old young man who is friends with Tiff.