A little family picture outside. Hope H isn't pulling any faces!
We were lucky to be able to do this with Grandma Terry visiting. Thanks for being here to share in this special day with us.
Thanks for Brandon to living righteously to give a blessing when needed. It was a great blessing and I am glad to be sharing these moments with you! Loves xoxo





12 comments:
Baby G is very lucky to have such a great family. I am glad you were able to bless him on Sunday and have your mom there.
Awesome Traci! Keep up the posts I am lovin reading them!!
OH!! My favorite day!! How fun! You all look so nice! Baby G is ADORABLE!!
What a sweet family pictures!
What a great day! So glad your Mom could be there for it!
What a sweet little blessing outfit! Blessing day's are such fun days for families and your family is beautiful. I am glad it turned out nice!
You guys look so great! The baby is such a doll! Tell hobie he looks so cute without front teeth. When did that happen? Are you ready for school? I'll call you later to catch up! love you-
awwww...that is so cute! I love the pictures!
Happy Blessing Day little G. I wish I could have heard it. That is wonderful that his dad was able to give the blessing. I miss you and your cute family. They pictures are great! Thanks.
so sorry I missed the blessing. Glad that you are back at 'em! Talk to you real soon!
So awesome!You all look fabulous! Jamie
I'm so glad you blessed him while I was there. Brandon gave a great blessing and I was proud to be the Grandma and to share this day with you all. Love-G. Terry
Post a Comment