How sweet is that pic, I am sure the H and baby-G will be the best of friends. I am glad that your mom is out to visit and help with the baby. Tell her hi for me.
Awwwwe!!!! This is too cute! Can't belive how much G-man has already grown. Isn't it simply incredible...such wonders we've been blessed with! I'm glad you're enjoying the rest of your summer. We'll be coming back home again next week. ;D
Traci, I love that you are so good at keeping up with your blog. It's so nice to be able to see your lovely family on here. I love seeing your little guy in his first bath, and H and P with their pinata goodies. Congrats on the new addition. He is so cute! But then so are all of your kids. I love the picture of little G in the previous post in his little hug me snuggli outfit. It is now my computer desktop. I love you. I wish I was there.
Here I am, Welcome to my Blog! Don't ya love having a place to put your thoughts, dreams, hopes, and journaling in one place! I love looking into other peoples lives and learning new things along the way!
9 comments:
Aw, what a great pic. H looks so happy to be holding his bro, G. Such cuties.
Can't wait to meet the G-man.
How sweet is that pic, I am sure the H and baby-G will be the best of friends. I am glad that your mom is out to visit and help with the baby. Tell her hi for me.
love it. he looks so proud of his new baby brother!
So darn cute! I like the lost tooth look too! Way to go H! Aunt Jamie
Ohh Man that is just too cute! We miss you guys!!!
Awwwwe!!!! This is too cute! Can't belive how much G-man has already grown. Isn't it simply incredible...such wonders we've been blessed with! I'm glad you're enjoying the rest of your summer. We'll be coming back home again next week. ;D
xox
That is the CUTEST!! CY needs a brother!! hehe.. Tell Collin!!
That is the CUTEST!! CY needs a brother!! hehe.. Tell Collin!!
Traci, I love that you are so good at keeping up with your blog. It's so nice to be able to see your lovely family on here. I love seeing your little guy in his first bath, and H and P with their pinata goodies. Congrats on the new addition. He is so cute! But then so are all of your kids. I love the picture of little G in the previous post in his little hug me snuggli outfit. It is now my computer desktop. I love you. I wish I was there.
Post a Comment