do we all see the world the same, or is my orange your purple?
Friday, August 15, 2008
We All Fit Now!
Finally a picture of our new ride! It's called Amazon Green. We are all really enjoying it and the room! Even this little guy fits in now too! 3 tykes check, 3 carseats check, 2 parents, check, 1 diaper bag check!
Here I am, Welcome to my Blog! Don't ya love having a place to put your thoughts, dreams, hopes, and journaling in one place! I love looking into other peoples lives and learning new things along the way!
9 comments:
I like the new set wheels.I keep tell my husband I want a new or different car.It seem everybody I know has a pilot.I want one.Lucky!
Oh, your baby boy is so beautiful. He looks like a sleeping doll.
Oh, and fabulous car! Congrats on the upgrade.
ok, so I NEED to meet this little man! What a doll! How are youi feeling these days? Does he sleep at night?
That color is so pretty! I am loving it and your little man is a doll! He is so handsome!!
The car is perfect! I bet you are loving it! We love the little guy more! Jamie
YAY! I'm excited for your new car! Your little one is PRECIOUS!!
Oh he is so sweet! Congratulations!
Traci, He's so cute! I'm so lame I never check blogs enough. You are so good at keeping up with yours.
Post a Comment