Here is Big Brother H checking him out. H just hearts his new brother! And thinks he's way cute too!
Here's the Proud Big Sister- Miss P and Baby G. She loves how soft he is and loves to give kisses, especially on the feet!
Of course the momma couldn't get enough of her boy either!! All is well and we are glad he is here safe and sound! He is just simply adorable!
So back home and trying to get our life in order with a new little one and couldn't be happier! Also a special thanks to the Big Guy upstairs for being there and hearing my prayers, I love and thank you!





22 comments:
Yeah!!!! Congrats, we are so happy for you and your little boy. He is sooo cute and tiny, I want to give a great big cuddle. So did you go into labor or did they induce you? I am so glad he is finally here after a difficult pregnancy.
He is absolutely darling! ConGraTulATionS!!!
Congratulations you guys! He's beautiful.
Now I just have to have an in-person conversation with you so I can find out what G's full name is.
Love you guys.
So glad G arrived safely and that you're doing good, Trac.
Can't wait to meet your new little man!
yay he's here he's here! congrats and he is so adorable. We are so glad all is well and i love the name bye the way!. cant' wait to see lots of pics.
Congratulations! I wish I could come and smell his little head. How was it not finding out the Sex until he was born? what a fun surprise He is a cute little guy.
congratulations, he's adorable. he looks like the other 2. get lots of sleep! and enjoy! they grow so quickly!
Congrats!
We want to wish you the best for you & your family.He looks so sweet.Makes me want to have another.Congrats!
I knew when you didn't return my phone call that you were having the baby!! I am so happy for you and congrats to the whole family. What a little darling!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Congrats!!!! But i'm dying to know the real name...baby g??? Please email me with the name.
He is beautiful. and I love how the tikes are so doting.
nice work mamma.
take it easy and get lots of rest.
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you guys! He is darling, I miss such tiny little ones to love on!
Congratulations! Wow! You were only 36 weeks. . .and he was 6 lbs! Wow, you're a good baby maker. How fun that you didn't find out the sex so you could be surprised. So glad that everything is A-OK and your little guys is here and you've got such a cute little family. What a blessing. Take care. Do you remember back in law school we were so baby hungry? And now we're full-out moms. It's crazy.
Traci, he is adorable. I love his cheeks. I am so glad that you are both healthy and doing well. Wish we lived closer to love on our newest little cousin. Tell the kids hi!
Congratulations! He is darling. We are so excited for you and your family. I met your brother in law Jeff today. He works at Close To My Heart. Take care! Love ya
Congrats!!! I'll email you because I want more details -- like the name, etc.
Congratulations Traci! I was so excited to get my email and hear the news. He's beautiful. Your kids look so happy to have him finally here. I'm so glad everything went well. I would love for my baby to come safely early. However, Ty was six weeks early and I don't ever want to do that again. It looks like your little guy just couldn't wait any longer to meet all of you.
Congratulations again!
Trac, I love him already!
OMG!!!! I'm soo happy for you guys! Congrats! Thanks for posting pictures and all!!! Girl - you should've given me a call last weekend!!! I could've come over to take his baby pictures... now I'm on my way to germany! ts ts ts Well... I wish you guys the best of luck and hope everyone is helping you out at home. ;D
xox
Little G is so cute! I love him too! Congratulations to you and your whole family. I love you guys.
Congrats to you guys! He is an adorable little thing. I hope you all adjust quickly to having a newborn in the home again. Give him a kiss for me!
The kids look perfectly happy with the new addition. I hope you are feeling better and better every day! Love Jamie
I am so super excited for you guys. He is precious. Your two older kids are going to be amazing helpers.
Post a Comment